WORKER ASSIST PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR WEBSITE USE
- What this Statement CoversThe following statement addresses the way in which Worker Assist manages personal information for visitors to the Worker Assist website. The statement may change from time to time and any changes will be posted on this page.
- What personal information is collected by Worker Assist and when is it collected?Worker Assist collects only personal information which has been voluntarily provided to us. You can access our website without disclosing any personal information.
We do collect personal information if you forward an email to us from our website enquiry section.
- Does Worker Assist use your personal information?Yes – for the purpose for which it was provided to Worker Assist: to contact you in relation to your enquiry. We store the information in our database.
- Does Worker Assist share or disclose my personal information?A third party may have access to your personally identifiable information (other than when specifically authorised by you to release that information) where that third party is managing and/or maintaining Worker Assist’s computer network, website or databases. In that circumstance, Worker Assist will maintain effective control over the use of your personal information and ensure that it is used only in accordance with this statement.
Additionally, we may disclose your personal information where required to do so by law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property and or safety.
- Does this policy cover sites Worker Assist links to?No. Worker Assist is not responsible for the content of external sites.
- What other security precautions should you take?Data transmissions over the internet cannot be guaranteed as secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to us and users of the service do so at their own risk.
Once we receive a transmission, we make every effort to use appropriate technology and security methods to store your information in our database and prevent unauthorised access and improper use of your information.
- Are cookies used?Session cookies may be used at the web browser level.
- Questions?Please address any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 0 ASSIST